Printed flyers support a wide variety of marketing, from specific trade show handouts to sell sheets added to a presentation folder. The right message, combined with good design and quality printing, can effectively spread your message and get the results you want.
Whether your company has its own marketing team or requires the design professionals of a full service commercial printing company, here are some good questions to ask when selecting a printing company:
- Can you show examples of previous flyer and poster printing jobs?
- Do you have high-profile, demanding clients?
- Can you deliver the printed posters and flyers on short notice?
- Do you have inkjet printing, digital printing as well as offset printing capabilities?
- Can you apply special coatings so posters don’t get easily damaged?
- Do you have in-house graphic designers and copywriters that can conceptualize this kind of marketing material?
- Is there a client login on the website so that you can check the production process, schedule and do other tasks (such as proofread and approve) online?